Monday, February 23, 2009

My Promise To You

Thanks to all my readers, today this website recieved the most visits in its short history. My goal is to provide you with the most honest evaluation of the financial, social and cultural state of the world and national situation.

We are at a critical time in the history of our planet. The changes coming will surprise those who are unprepared. I will do all in my power to research and report to you the important events that will effect your lives. I will both prepare you and advise you on how to endure.

Add this site to your bookmarks and send this link to all on your contacts list. I promise to spend countless hours doing all I can to inform you what is the really going on and what actions to take.

The days ahead will be challenging to us all. Information will be the key to survival. My only goal is to help as many good people as I can.

Thanks for visiting. Please email me with any questions or comments, ( scatigna@hotmail.com )I will respond to every email.

I pray that my feelings about our future are wrong, unfortunately I believe that they are not.

God Bless

Lou Scatigna

No comments:

Post a Comment