Friday, September 4, 2009

New Website Launched


In anticipation of the publication of my first book "The Financial Physician: How To Cure Your Money Problems and Boost Your Financial Health" (December 2009) I have redesigned the homepage of this website. I will be changing the blog design as well (today or tomorrow).

Make sure you link to this blog via the homepage. This link
will no longer bring you to the current blog postings.

Link to the new site now and when we switch over later today you will have the proper link.

Make sure to click on the "members" (will be activated shortly) and register. This free member's section will have special postings, newsletters and excerpts from my book. The introduction from the book will be the first thing available for members only.
You can pre-order the book at Amazon for only $10.19 (I'm almost giving them away at that price)

You can reach me with comments questions and suggestions at my new email
lou@thefinancialphysician.com .

All national radio shows will be available in the "Lou TV-Radio Show " box. Also Watch my TV pilot there, we are meeting with a number of networks next week in Los Angeles and hope to make a series of it.

These are exciting times, thanks for sharing them with me. Let me know what you think of the new website.

Here is the new website link :


www.thefinancialphysician.com

Bookmark it and send it to your contact list. Now more than ever it is important to stay informed about what is really happening in the financial world.

Thanks for visting and thanks for your support.

Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment