Thursday, December 25, 2008

Welcome to The Financial Physician Blog

Dear Readers

I want to take this opportunity to welcome you to my new Blog. My goal is to make this site a resource to guide you through the difficult financial times that lie ahead.

Most Americans have no idea how bad the economy really is. Banks are not lending, consumers are not spending, homes and stocks are falling in value and unemployment is rising.

In an effort to stave off a deflationary depression, the Federal Reserve has embarked on a hyper-inflationary path. Zero interest rates coupled with Quantatative Easing (printing money like mad) will result in a drastic decline in the US currency followed by inflation morphing into hyper-inflation.

Many will see the real value of their savings decline and their standard of living contract. My fear is that since most Americans have not experienced hard economic times, we will not be prepared or able to adapt. Unfortunately, crime will be a growing problem as people become more desparate.

My goal is to make this site the place to go to get the real financial and global information, not that of the mainstream media but important information you can use to protect your wealth and your family.

The site will be updated multiple times each day with my commentary on financial issues as well as the news of the day. News articles that I feel will benefit my readers will be excerpted and linked.


My homepage http://www.thefinancialphysician.com/ has links to other resources including my weekly radio program, "The Financial Physician", Be sure to listen every week, it's archived monday-monday or could be listened to live 11am-12 EST Sundays at http://www.wobmam.com/.

The homepage will (in time) also give you access to excerpts from the book I'm writing "The Financial Physician: How to Cure Your Money Problems and Boost Your Financial Health".

The website also hosts my reality television Pilot, "The Financial Physician: Operation Rescue" We are currently marketing the show to a number of networks, check it out it's great feel-good TV.

I will periodically comment on the news and financial markets through video posted on the website.

I welcome your comments and emails at scatigna@hotmail.comMake sure you bookmark this site and share with friends and family by forwarding this link to your contacts.

I think you will find this site informative, honest and even sometimes entertaining. The Financial Physician Blog is here to guide you through what may be very challenging times ahead.

Again thanks for reading.

Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment