Friday, January 16, 2009

Need A Gold Iphone?

Lovely, I think I will go to my local Apple store and buy one. On second thought, I destroyed my last IPhone when I took took for a swim with me in the pool.-Lou

New Gold iPhone Retails for $2.5 Million

Despite the global recession, Austrian jeweler Peter Aloisson has designed and is currently marketing the world's most expensive gold iPhone.

The new gold iPhone, named Kings Button, is constructed of 18 carat yellow gold, white gold, and rose gold. The gold iPhone is also encrusted with a total of 138 brilliant cut diamonds of the best quality with an approximate weight of 5.5 carats.

The most striking feature of Aloisson's new gold iPhone, however, is the main home button. The home button on Aloisson's gold iPhone, is a blinding 6.6 carat mega-diamond. This, of course, is where the gold iPhone gets its name Kings Button.The price tag for the extravagant Kings Button gold iPhone... a whopping €1.8 million ($2.4 million).

Read Article Here:
http://www.goldworld.com/articles/gold-iphone-gold+iphone/358

No comments:

Post a Comment