Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Terrorists could use 'insect-based' biological weapon

Stock up on Off!!!-Lou


Jeffrey Lockwood, professor of entomology at Wyoming University and author of Six-legged Soldiers: Using Insects as Weapons of War, said such Rift Valley Fever or other diseases could be transported into a country by a terrorist with a suitcase.

He told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "I think a small terrorist cell could very easily develop an insect-based weapon." He said it would "probably be much easier" than developing a nuclear or chemical weapon, arguing: "The raw material is in the back yard."

Read Article Here:

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Lou, But the only terrorist's I've seen are the global bankers who perpetuate wars. When we start to worry about insect weapons tells me that you're either naive or simply buying into the insanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put up the article only because I was amused by it. Yes I agree it is highly implausable.

    ReplyDelete