Saturday, July 11, 2009

Financial Physician Radio Show to Go National


I'm happy to announce that this week I signed a contract with XM/Sirius satellite radio to bring
"The Financial Physician" radio show to a nationwide audience starting mid-late August. The show will air Sundays at 6-7pm ET following Glenn Beck on Channel 165 Talk Radio.

The show will be separate from my Sunday morning show in New Jersey and will be a financial advise call in show with my usual straight forward, no nonsense financial advise and commentary. I'm very excited to have the opportunity to be a national talk show host after 9 years on WOBM-AM in New Jersey.

I will let you know the exact date when it is finalized.

The new publication date for my book "The Financial Physician: How to Cure Your Money Problems and Boost Your Financial Health" is December 15th 2009. I just finished the book yesterday. The book will be out just in time for Christmas, and will make a great gift for everyone you care about. The book can be pre-ordered for only at $10.19 (a steal!!) at  Amazon.com check it out HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment