Friday, July 24, 2009

Life Is Good!




As you all know I am on a European cruise with my wife Sue celebrating the completion of my book: "The Financial Physician" which will be in bookstores nationwide December 15th. Yesterday Sue and I rented a small speedboat and spent 8 hours cruising the Amalfi coast. We went to Capri for lunch then headed down the Amalfi coast to Positano and Amalfi. We found a small beach bar between Positano and Amalfi filled with Italians who spoke little english. They welcomed us and we sat by the seashore drinking wine and loving life. We all have some much to deal with in our lives and when we get the chance to just enjoy life and each other it is to be savored. Yesterday goes down as one of the top 5 days of my life.  Here I am driving the boat, off the coast of Positano, yes life is good!-Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment