Monday, July 20, 2009

Listen to This Week's Radio Show

microphone_and_headphones_350_3.jpg

Listen To This Week's "The Financial Physician" Radio Show. 


I'm in Europe this week and next so this week's show was a pre-recorded show with my good friend and well known market guru, Peter Grandich. I have already received great feedback from yesterday's program. 

To all Peter Grandich followers welcome to The Financial Physician website, I hope you come back often. Peter and I are compatriots in regards to where we think the our great country and economy are headed. 

Peter told me today that he believes this was his best interview ever. 

I look forward to having Peter as my guest when "The Financial Physician" goes national on Sirius/XM satellite radio channel 165 Sundays 6-7pm ET following Glenn Beck late August. 

Stay tuned for exact date

No comments:

Post a Comment